Board of Directors
The mission of the HCC Board of Directors is to be:
- Stewards of the vision of HCC
- Trustees of the owners
- Creators of systems and policies that nurture and realize a thriving HCC community
- To maintain strong cooperative business principles and practices.
- To work together in the circular model of leadership, inviting each person’s wisdom into the strength of consensus.
- To weave our particular gifts into a flourishing cooperative enterprise.
- To appreciate the differences and challenges that inevitably arise within a group, and to continually redirect efforts with the best interests of HCC as the gauge.
- To read and cultivate an understanding of HCC By-Laws and Policy Governance, which includes a working fluency in financial matters.
- To work co-operatively with the General Manager and Owners in promoting HCC as a vital link to the community.
- To be enthusiastic and responsible.
To contact the Hendersonville Community Co-op Board president please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2022 Board of Directors:
Tamara Bernazky-Alm, M.C. Gaylord, Caitlyn Gendusa, Andrea Larsen, Angela Prodrick, Trey Singleton, Rachel Stein, Launa Tierney and Marshall Williams